As announced via email, we are excited to reopen for in-person services on Easter! It has been a long time since we could worship together in our churches, but the wait is over! Hallelujah!
The Easter joint worship service will be held at 10 a.m. at Springdale. These are the key components of the plan that we developed to promote safety and make everyone comfortable at the service:
- We are following local and state guidelines.
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid or has been exposed to anyone with symptoms, we ask that you hold off on attending services until the appropriate amount of time has passed.
- You may enter through either door.
- You are welcome to wear your own face mask. Masks will also be provided if you would like one.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at both entrances.
- We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself/your family and others. Alternating pews will be roped off to help maintain distance.
- Seat cushions and hymnals have been removed from open pews to facilitate easier cleaning.
- The service will not include singing or sharing of the peace. We will have music, however!
- Look for the “miniature church” where you will be able to place your offering.
- There will be Communion, although it will be a little different. Jim will lead us in Communion, but you will be able to pick up your “portable” wine and wafer as you leave to consume in your car or at home.
- If you need to use a restroom, please only use the upstairs restrooms.
- Thank you for being especially patient and understanding about each other’s choices and preferences regarding Covid. We will get through this together!
We can’t wait to see your smiling faces on April 4. There couldn’t be a better day than Easter to join together in worship and celebration!